By installing and using ArcadeBuilder or the game packages on your server, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
* ArcadeBuilder licence grants you the right to run one instance (a single installation) of the Software on one web server and one web site for each licence purchased. Each licence may power one instance of the Software on one domain. For each installed instance of the Software, a separate licence is required. Modifications to the software or database to circumvent the one-license-one-board rule are prohibited.
* The Software is licensed only to you and the domain where installed. You may not rent, lease, sublicence, sell, assign, pledge, transfer or otherwise dispose of the Software in any form, on a temporary or permanent basis, without the prior written consent of ArcadeBuilder. However you can transfer the domain / website powered by ArcadeBuilder to a new owner so the license will be automatically granted to the new owner, in other words the person or entity who owns the domain name also owns the ArcadeBuilder script license powering that website.
* If you have a valid licence, you may set up an additional test site in order to test code, template and database modifications. It must not be accessible by the general public.
* The licence is effective until terminated You may terminate it at any time by uninstalling the Software and destroying any copies in any form.
* All customers must submit the URL where they are using (or plan to use) each licence. The URL can be submitted via the ArcadeBuilder contact form.
* The Software source code may be altered (at your risk) but you may void your ability to receive support
* All ArcadeBuilder copyright notices within design templates must remain unchanged (and visible) unless you purchase the copyright removal.
* The Software may not be used for anything that would represent or is associated with an Intellectual Property violation, including, but not limited to, engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, software piracy, and patents held by individuals, corporations, or other entities.
* If any of the terms of this Agreement are violated, ArcadeBuilder reserves the right to revoke the licence at any time.
* Refunds will not be given because of the type of product being sold.
* You may not distribute or redistribute "game packages" in any way without written consent.
* Game packages WILL NOT give you ownership of the games. All copyrights related to the games are retained by their respective owners. What we are offering is a simple .sql file complete with descriptions and everything you need to help jumpstart your arcade including thumbnails and other files associated with the games.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The software and the accompanying files are sold "As Is" and without warranties as to performance of merchantability or any other warrantied whether expressed or implied.
Terms in this Agreement excluding or limiting liability in relation to breach of the terms implied by the "Supply of Goods (Implied Terms) Act 1973 or the Sale of Goods Act 1979 do not apply when this Agreement is made with a consumer.
This licence gives you specific legal rights and the you may have other rights that vary from country to country. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or certain kinds of limitations or exclusions of liability, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. Other jurisdictions allow limitations and exclusions subject to certain conditions. In such a case the above limitations and exclusions shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by the laws of such applicable jurisdictions. If any part of the above limitations or exclusions is held to be void of unenforceable, such part shall be deemed to be deleted from this agreement and the remainder of the limitation or exclusion shall continue in full force and effect. Any rights that you may have as a consumer (i.e. a purchaser for private as opposed to business, academic or government use) are not affected.
From time to time, ArcadeBuilder may inspect your registration integrity. This will be done without collecting any information whatsoever about your server or your users. The only information verified will be your licence and the domain on which the software runs. Should ArcadeBuilder discover discrepancies in the software usage, be aware that you may lose your licence and may face legal actions for Software Piracy. Your information will not be shared with 3rd parties. Occasionally, it is necessary to record your IP address for security and performance monitoring.
This Agreement constitutes the complete statement of the agreement between you and ArcadeBuilder, and supercedes all representations, understandings or prior agreements between you and ArcadeBuilder.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask us at email@example.com